Evidence & Horizons Conference
Australia’s leading multi-disciplinary,
evidence-based wellbeing and resilience conference
Health, happiness and buoyancy – what works and what doesn’t?
From all corners of the globe, hear and debate the veracity of established, ground-breaking and on the horizon approaches to the joined agendas of nutrition, physical activity, public space, mindfulness and meditation, the gut and microbiome, work, sleep and leisure.
Wellbeing Evidence & Horizons Conference will be an international evidence-based conference that will be held in Melbourne at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre from Tuesday 28th – Wednesday 29th April 2020. The event will run for 2-days and will bring together national and international attendees connected to and interested in the theme of evidence-based wellbeing and resilience as applied to organisations, the workplace and the community as a whole.
Who Should Attend
Specifically, the event will appeal to:
- Those who need to quickly sort fact from fiction and install no-nonsense, truly effective wellbeing practices;
- Businesses and organisations wanting to enhance the wellbeing, resilience and performance of their people and squash old habits and develop a new, more vibrant corporate culture;
- Managers, team leaders, and supervisors developing and leading wellbeing and corporate health programs looking to understand the science to backup and support their programs;
- Community and health professionals working in the fields of :
- Emotional Wellbeing
- Physical Wellbeing
- Social wellbeing
- Workplace Wellbeing
- Societal Wellbeing
* Particularly those wanting to blend work in 2, 3 or more of these fields;
- Specialists, professionals and allied health practitioners working in specific fields but wanting a better understanding of others, including:
- Dietetics and nutrition
- Nutraceuticals and Supplements
- Exercise Physiology
- Psychology and Mental Health
- Occupational Therapy
- General Practice
- Natural and Complementary Medicine Therapies
- Social Work
- Emergency Services personnel, first responders and military health
- Personal health enthusiasts and patients of all ages who, in simple terms, would like to know what works and what doesn’t, based on contemporary and emerging global experience and evidence.
Benefits of Attending
- Hear from leading researchers and scientists regarding the latest developments in wellbeing and resilience;
- Small group master classes delivering new tools to apply in your practice, agency or workplace;
- Networking with colleagues;
- Opportunities to meet leading industry experts at “one to one” meetings in the exhibition area;
- Meet and engage with over 20 exhibitors showcasing their latest products, innovations and services in the public Wellbeing Evidence and Horizons exhibition.